When completing your course, you will earn an apprenticeship wage (minimum of £4.30 an hour) and work for a minimum of 30 hours a week. Upon completion of the apprenticeship you will be paid a higher wage.
EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DUTIES COULD INCLUDE:
- Providing office support for both employee and customer relations
- Maintain organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Managing Payroll duties
- Training to become an Office Manager
WHERE DO BUSINESS ADMINISTRATORS WORK IN THE BUSINESS WORLD?
Business administrators perform a variety of tasks such as analysing data and market trends and manage finances for the organisation. Business administrators work in a huge variety of industries such as:
- Finance & Accounting Firms
- Non-Profit Organisations
- Logistics & Transport