Introducing our newest careers support package for secondary school students seeking an apprenticeship.
Careers Club includes a wide range of support in the form of downloadable documents and videos to give you a unique insight into what apprenticeships we offer and what the commitment entails.
System People staff have a wide range of expertise and can offer information, advice and guidance for pupils which includes interview training, CV writing and information about our apprenticeship options for students looking to take the vocational route.
See below for a breakdown of our resources and what our Careers Club includes:
- Short Videos the following topics:
- Introduction to System People & SP Training Apprenticeships – Covers topics such as; How apprenticeships work, is an apprenticeship for me? Entry requirements, what courses are on offer?
- Previous Learner Testimonials:
- Writing a great CV – with Lyndsey Fitheridge
- Interview Skills training – with Lyndsey Fitheridge
- Downloadable PDF – Writing your CV
- Downloadable CV Template
- Downloadable PDF – Interview Skills and Training
- Downloadable PDF course leaflets for students for the following apprenticeships now on offer at System People.
- Student Access to live bi-weekly apprenticeship events, Tuesday’s at 5pm to virtually meet the tutors and ask any questions – parents welcome and encouraged to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom link.
- Plan your carer the right way leaflet – Information comparing apprenticeship versus university option.