Teaching Assistants and Nursery Practitioners
Are you are interested in working with babies, children or young people? We can help you find a suitable apprenticeship in the right setting. We offer two routes to working with children. If you are looking to become a Teaching Assistant, we offer a Level 2 and a Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning Apprenticeship where you can work in a local Primary or Secondary School and earn a wage while you study. Interested? Read our blog post; “Interview with Abby” to find out why our learner Abby loves working as an Apprentice TA.
If working with babies and younger children interests you, you could look into our Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship or the Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship depending on your previous experience. We will help you find employment in a local private nursery, preschool or Primary school and study towards becoming a qualified Early Years or Nursery Practitioner. Interested? Read our blog post; “Darcy’s Leaner Journal” to find out more about our Childcare Level 2 qualification.
Business Administrators, Receptionists & Customer Service Advisors
We also offer Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeships and Level 3 Business Administration for candidates interested in beginning a career in administration or customer service in a business, office or school setting. You may like the idea of working as a Receptionist in an accountancy practice, a local school or a hotel. Perhaps you are looking to become a Business Administrator in a solicitor, charity or a college? We have a wide range of settings and can tailor your search for the right apprenticeship.
These qualifications are all industry recognised and will help you gain a permanent role in your chosen industry. The courses range from a duration of 12 to 18 months depending on the level and course type. In addition to working in paid employment, you will attend classroom based learning one day every other week which is delivered by one of our specialist tutors.
Why do our learners enjoy studying for an Apprenticeship with us?
- Modern, inspiring classrooms where you will receive an interactive learning experience delivered by expert trainers.
- A warm welcome and free tea and coffee facilities in our chill-out room where you can relax between classes and socialise with other learners, listen to the radio and carry out group work.
- Enjoy the opportunity to earn and win awards and prizes such as shopping vouchers throughout the year.
- You will receive one of our FREE learner stationery packs on your first day to get you all set to go!
- Access to a number of other FREE training courses such as first aid, food hygiene and safeguarding to help boost your CV upon graduation.
- Book a 1-2-1 with our Recruitment Consultants for free CV advice and interview skills training.
- Take the opportunity to join our TA and Nursery Nurse register for supply work upon qualifying – we have placed hundreds of teaching support staff in paid employment since 2013.
If you would like to work as a TA or Nursery Assistant and join System People on one of our Childcare or TA Apprenticeships then please contact our Apprenticeship office on 01228 587993 or email Suzanne our Apprenticeship Coordinator at email@example.com for more information. If you fancy popping in to meet our tutors for an informal chat or to see our classrooms and meet the other learners then just ask and we can arrange this for you.
For more information about our courses please download our course info below: