We are delighted to be collaborating with David Allen Financial Services to bring you a FREE seminar on how to manage absence in the workplace and an insight into Employee Benefits.
Date: Thursday 7 February 2019
Time: 9:00am – 12:30pm
Venue: Dalmar House, Barras Lane Estate, Dalston, Carlisle, CA5 7NY
The latest report by the Office of National Statistics highlights that in just one year alone 137 million working days were lost due to sickness or injury in the UK. Imagine how much more productive your enterprise would be if you could successfully reduce sickness absence across your business…
Our Managing Director Rebecca Bird , Chartered CIPD MSc(HRM) who heads up System People HR will provide you with the confidence and practical tools required to manage sickness absence in your business, while taking you through the steps you need to take to manage absence in line with your employer obligations.
- FREE template documents
- FREE step by step guidance
- FREE advice from qualified HR guru
Is this seminar relevant to me?
- If you have an employee on long term sick or someone who is regularly taking time off, then this seminar offers professional advice on how to deal with such matters.
- Does your employee have a genuine illness that you are unsure how to manage?
- Are you unsure how long-term sickness absence should be approached?
- Have attempts to contact your absent employee been ignored?
These are all issues that leaders in the workplace face on a daily basis, costing every business time and money!
As an employer you not only have a duty of care, but an entitlement to take the lead in these matters.
With more than one million workers a year finding themselves unable to work due to a serious illness or injury and less and less employers offering anything more than statutory sick pay, employees need to be aware of what time off work would mean to them. Income protection is a valuable solution for anyone who needs to cover their salary so they don’t fall behind with monthly outgoings should they be unable to work.
Steve Balmer from David Allen Financial Services will also provide an insight into the income protection market place, the various solutions on offer and what the benefits to you and your employees.
What will you take away from our seminar?
- sickness absence policy for your business
- return to work forms
- template letters for review meetings
- clear instructions on how to conduct review meetings
- electronic templates saved on a FREE memory stick
- Details of how to book your own workplace protection workshop for your employees.
This seminar is full of useful information for any employer. To book your place email Rebecca Bird at email@example.com or telephone 01228 210018.