Work in Education Event, Tullie House Carlisle, Thursday 30th May 12 noon to 3:30pm
Come and join us at Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery for our exciting “Work in Education Event” to find out more about finding work in the Education Sector. Whether you are a qualified Teacher or TA looking for permanent or supply work, or someone looking to begin an apprenticeship to study to become qualified TA or Nursery Nurse then this event is for you!
What we are offering at the event;-
- FREE CV review session with our Recruitment Managers (booking slot necessary)
- Interview preparation advice with our consultants
- Interview training delivered by Lyndsey Sisson our Recruitment Director
- Information and guidance about apprenticeship opportunities; Business Administration and Classroom Support with Sarah Taylor and Alexander Hicks
- Register with Lyndsey Sisson & Sarah Story for work as a qualified Teacher
- Register with Rhian Wallace for qualified TA supply work
- 2019 NQTs Q&A sessions with our very own qualified Teacher Rhian; “How to survive the first year of teaching!”
- Register for hourly paid temporary Administration and Reception work in schools
- Complimentary refreshments
We are delighted to invite local candidates the chance to come along to find out more about the Administration, Receptionist, Teaching Assistant and Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship schemes on offer now and in September 2019. We will be showcasing typical apprenticeship lessons via taster sessions with two of our tutors Sarah Taylor and Alexander Hicks. They will talk you through the course content to find out how our courses are structured, discuss the syllabuses and find out about what resources you will need and what support you will receive while studying with us. They will also be holding Q&A sessions for parents or anyone looking to find out more. Remember you can start an apprenticeship at any age.
Are you a qualified TA or Teacher looking for supply work in Cumbria? We have plenty of work opportunities for you this Summer term and in September. We are offering the opportunity to register with us at our half term event and to take advantage of our free CV review sessions. Find out about the hourly rates on offer and see how you can secure work in your area. Have you worked in a school or College as an Administrator, Finance Assistant or Receptionist? If you have experience and are looking for temporary work we can help you secure some work locally. All candidates interested in supply work is subject to an up to date DBS check.
This unique careers event will take place on Thursday 30th of May at Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, only a short walk from the city centre and train station.
Why not bring along a friend or a parent? It will be very informal and a real chance to join us for a chat, some refreshments and to find out more about working in Education.
To register your interest and free CV review or a 1-2-1 session to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org and send your up to date CV and a short message to let us know what type of work you are interested in. Alternately you may just turn up on the day!
Hope to see you soon!